When can I access my unit?
- Hallway units 8:30am-5:30pm.
- Roll up door units 7:00am-6:00pm.
- RV/vehicles/boats 7:00am-9:00pm.
How can I make a payment? /What forms of payment do you accept?
- Website, Call by phone, mail, drop box/Cash, checks, money order, all major credit cards (Visa, MC, Amex,
How much notice must be given when I move out?
- We require a 7 day notice prior to the end of the month.
Do I need to provide a lock for my storage unit?
- You can purchase a new lock at Mini Safe Storage. We offer a variety of sizes and types of locks and recommend
purchasing a disc lock to ensure the highest level of security.
Do I have to rent for a multiple number of months?
- No, your lease is on a month-to-month basis, with a minimum of one month. However, there are great discounts for
paying in advance.
Why do I need the Property Protection Plan?
- While your items are in storage they are not covered by the storage location for loss or damage. We strongly
recommend that all customers take advantage of the property protection plan offered at the location. Do not assume
any existing policy will automatically cover your items in storage. Check with your insurance agent regarding your
homeowners or renters policy coverages.
What items cannot be stored?
- You cannot store any hazardous, toxic, or illegal items. Also, no food or perishable items can be stored in our
spaces. If in doubt of what can be stored in our spaces, please ask the property manager. Examples of items that
cannot be stored are: Ammunitions, gasoline, paint, paint thinner, propane, food, produce, plants, fireworks,etc.