RV | Vehicle | Boat
DID YOU KNOW…
San Leandro’s Ordinance restricts residential storage of oversized vehicles, RVs and boats?
The guidelines for storing an oversized vehicle at a residence are as follows:
- Fines can be as high as $1000
- A residence may only have one oversized vehicle on the property
- The owner of the RV is only allowed to park the vehicle in front of their home for up to 24 hours in any consecutive 72 hour period to wash load or unload the vehicle.
- RV storage areas must have impermeable surfaces such as concrete and may not be stored on grass or dirt.
- Avoid a ticket by storing you valuable RV, Boat or Vehicle with Mini Safe Storage today.
Free dump station for all tenants
Uncovered and covered (carport) spaces
Completely paved facility
Electronic gate access
Dog Patrol with live-in watchman
Gated and perimeter fencing
Extended gate hours
Wide drive aisles
Vehicle spaces from 10×20 to 10×38
Centrally located next to
highways 880, 580 and 238