Creative Ways to add Décor to your Home
Has your home been looking a little drab lately? Are there more blank walls than you feel comfortable with? Sometimes adding some decorations to your home can make it feel more comfortable and relaxing. Start off with making some room for your new décor with a storage unit at Mini Safe Storage in San Leandro, CA. Then you are set to follow the list of creative tips listed below to help you in adding some décor to your home.
• Headboards create the perfect statement piece for your bedroom. If you don’t have a headboard you can always create your own. This easily done by hanging curtains or a tapestry behind your bed. You can show off your creativity by creating a foe headboard by framing your bed with art pieces and memorabilia. A sheer curtain and lights can add a romantic look to your bedroom.
• Just frames can add a pop of color to your blank walls while working as the perfect statement piece you have been looking for in your home. You can gather a variety of frames from any goodwill or thrift store for fairly cheap. Spray paint the empty frames with a color that goes along with your décor.
• Floating shelves can have multiple uses in your home. While they provide sophistication to a room, they can also be used as needed storage space. You can place a variety of items on your newly installed shelves, from books to eclectic art pieces.
• Wall decals have gained popularity over the past year. These fun art pieces are easy to put up and are perfect for adding a personal statement to your walls. Wall decals can come in a variety of sayings or patterns. You can even make customized wall decals. These are perfect for those who are renting since the wall decals remove easily without causing damage to the walls.
• DIY Artwork is a fun and creative way to spruce up your walls. Even if you aren’t very artistic you can easily create colorful abstract pieces to brighten up your living space. You can look up tutorials online or create an artistic piece all on your own.
Enlisting in the help of a storage unit at Mini Safe Storage in San Leandro, CA can help you in creating the home you have always wanted. Check out our website for more information about our facility and the sizes of units we have available.